- Jon Hyman discussed a Third Circuit decision rejecting the theory of “retaliatory rehire.”
- The Atlantic pondered whether corporate fraud would decrease if more women were CFOs.
- The EEOC filed a disability discrimination suit against a recycling company and its staffing agency for their refusal to assign an individual with a hearing impairment.
- Blogging4Jobs wrote about how assistive technology has increased career opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
- Matt Charney broke down the use of big data in recruiting.
- Inc. covered how data breach incidents are up 50 percent in 2014.
- A recent study looked into whether Twitter can help fight sexism at work.
- InsideCounsel covered the use of big data and privacy in the workplace.
- The New York Times asked if employee privacy is going away given the use of technology and high rent on commercial space.
- Philadelphia joined the ever increasing ranks of municipalities requiring employers to offer paid sick leave.
- The Washington Post covered the underrated economics of parental leave and work-life balance.